The new Stampin’ Up! paper trimmer is available to order on December 1st, I got mine today and am loving it! (one of the benefits of being a demonstrator is that we get the products to play with before others!)
If you aren’t local and want to have a look at it – you can see it on a video here just remember that the model available in Australia has metric as well as imperial measurements on it.
An extra-wide 15.9cm cutting base and an extended 36.5 cm ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4″ and 1mm increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1mm and grid lines that mark each centimetre.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won’t wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin’ Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
A full 12″ cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don’t have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you’re not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12″ (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you’re cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you’ve stored.
- Product details # 129722 $49.95
- Replacement cutting blades #126995 $9.95 (pack of 2)
- Replacement scoring blades #126996 $8.95 (pack of 2)
If you would like to have play with the new trimmer or place an order for one, please contact me.