I am loving how versatile the Sprinkles of Life stamp set is, I always purchase the Ronald McDonald House Charity (RMHC) stamp set each year, because well I do. This year however I am totally loving how amazing this set is, maybe it’s because it has a matching punch or so many different sentiments to make it suitable for lots of different occasions.
Here’s one that we made in a recent Christmas stamp-a-stack, cute, easy and fun!
Three dollars from every set sold goes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities, as a global sponsor of the RMHC, Stampin’ Up! has donated over one million dollars to the charity so each an every time someone purchases this set, it really does help to make a difference to the families of a lot of sick children.
- Emboss the Real Red card stock 4 7/8” x 3 3/8” with the Lucky Stars embossing folder & adhere to the Crumb Card notecard base
- Stamp the tree stamp in Chocolate Chip ink on Crumb Cake ink, punch them out
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock 1 ½” x 2” and layer onto Crumb Cake card 1 ¾” x 2 ¼”
- Punch owl body & small eyes from Soft Suede card stock, punch small eyes in Whisper White & one large eye in red glimmer paper
- Cut the feet off the owl body and make the reindeer using Tombow glue.
- Punch two apples in Basic Black and cut the stems off for the hooves
- Adhere everything onto the base Crumb Cake notecard
- Add a silver ribbon bow with a glue dot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog