If you missed my newsletter and FaceBook updates this week, honestly do yourself a favour and check out this amazing new tool from Stampin’ Up!
Personally I’m pretty excited about this tool as I’ve been privileged to be part of the global development group for the last umm 2 years that has been working on this…….so it’s sort of exciting to finally see this come to fruition!
The Stamparatus is AMAZING and will change the way you stamp as it:
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
The Stamparatus features:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$85.00 AUD/$99.00 NZD
The Stamparatus will become an standard order able item in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue, however you do have an opportunity (or three) to pre-order it via the reservations windows.
There is a limit of one tool per person per reservation window so you can over time get more than one……you will require a credit card to reserve your Stamparatus which will not be charged until your tool is ready to ship from the warehouse, also enabling you to add to your order. Stampin’ Up! has chosen to do this launch via the reservation method in order to avoid frustrating backorders and to ensure the amount of tools required are how many the factory produces.
So if you would like to reserve your Stamparatus, please go to my website and do so today!