- Experience a range of inspirational projects and business ideas through engaging presentations and hands-on creating.
- While these events are geared mainly toward demonstrators, guests may attend; in fact, Party Time would be a fabulous experience for someone thinking of joining.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. If the allocated spaces are filled before the closing date, registration will end early.
- Product displays featuring new Stampin’ Up! products will be available so be sure to bring your camera.
- Registration includes three Make & Take projects to create on the day of the event. All supplies to make these up will be provided by Stampin’ Up!
What You Need to Know before You Attend
- Make your own name badge to wear during the event–so you can share your creative talent with other attendees!
- Registration includes a light lunch; hot drinks and water will only be provided and served during lunch. Please feel free to bring snacks and other drinks you may want throughout the day.
- There is FREE parking in and around the event venue at Gloucester Park.
- If you can, bring and share one creative project using current Stampin’ Up! products and add it to our displays on the day of the event.
If you are a current Stampin’ Up! demonstrator $60 includes Make & Takes and access to all activities and presentations during the day, if you aren’t yet a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is it $70 – or you can join my team now and save yourself the difference!
Registration opens Monday, 15 September 2014 at 10:00 AM AEST, so if you are a guest and want to attend contact me ASAP to organise your spot.