Each month that we don’t meet as a team in person to stamp and have some fun, I try to send my SU! team a card, as it was close to Easter I thought I’d send them some calorie free love!
- Emboss a piece of 7x10cm Chocolate Chip card stock with the honeycomb textured impressions folder
- Cut an oval out of a piece of 9.5 x 13.8cm Whisper White card stock and then emboss it with the Softly Falling textured impressions folder
- On a scored base card of Old Olive card stock, layer a piece of Hello Honey 14.1×9.8cm and then the embossed Chocolate Chip and the Whisper White die cut
- Punch out 3 leaves using the bird builder punch and Old Olive card stock, 3 flowers and stamp and punch out 3 butterflies
- Stamp the sentiment onto a 1cm strip of Whisper White card stock, banner punch the ends and layer onto a strip of Old Olive card stock 1.5 cm wide, re banner cutting the ends to match.
- Adhere the sentiment on Dimensionals and the butterflies, flowers and leaves with Multipurpose glue.
If you would like to receive team cards like these, or come and stamp with us at our team meetings, please check out the many benefits of joining the Stampin’ Up! family here, my next team meeting is on April 7 and you would be very welcome to come along and check out what being a demonstrator involves, of course there is the added $60 bonus of joining during Sale-a-bration (normally you get to chose $235 of product for the $169 joining fee, but until March 31st you can chose $295).
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com