The ombre technique is quite popular at the moment and I recently added this card to my “trio of blues” Crafternoon Tea class. It’s a very simple technique that just requires changing the colour gradient through the card.
1. Ink the paintbrush with Bermuda Bay ink, using a Basic Black stampin’ write marker swipe off the ink covering the handle and stamp into the centre left of a piece of Whisper White card stock 9.8 x 8.5cm
2. Repeat for the colours above and below, Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point and Night of Navy
3. Add the corresponding inked brush strokes
4. Layer onto a piece of Night of Navy 10.3 x 9cm and then onto a base of thick Whisper White card
5. Add the sentiment in Night of Navy ink
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com